Wherever your Disaster is located in Scotland, we can deliver for your requirements:
- FIRE ,FLOOD or WIND Damage or Restoration to make good
CCS Follows the procedure a typical example is as follows.
- You have had a fire or a flood.
- You have called your Insurers
- Your insures call the FM contractors
- The FM Contractors Call CCS FM Disaster Cleaning Crew
We are here to help with your Disaster
The CCS Cleaning Crew have a rapid response unit to deal with Disaster clean ups whether this has been caused by Fire, Flood or Wind, our cleaning crew will arrive onsite to start the process which includes water lift, soot removal, disposal and collection of goods all prior to the restoration. Once our team has conducted the INITIAL clean up , the FM contractors from the Insurers will be incoming as CCS Cleaning Crew will be outgoing. The building & painting works start to put restoration of your home or business back together. A short time later the CCS Cleaning Crew will return to conduct an Initial clean of your premises once the Builders and painters have departed. Once you have all your furniture back into your restored premises , CCS Cleaning Crew will re engage with your insurers to do a final Sparkle clean to your Home or Business.
As with all Disasters The CCS Cleaning Crew will always:
- Be neat and tidy in your premises
- Be well organised
- Have empathy during the process to fully understand what is required
- Be sympathetic to your needs in such a disaster
- Give you a dedicated Cleaning Supervisor to advise on progress
A member of CCS cleaning Crew will be appointed as cleaning supervisor to ensure that all work is carried out to the agreed standards as laid down in the specifications. This person will assume the day to day responsibility for the project and be made aware that he/she must consider the safety of all during our cleaning process.
For more information about our Disaster Cleaning Services please feel free to telephone CCS on
08450 780 281 or use the quick enquiry form to the left and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.